Thursday, October 30, 2008

PHILLIES WIN!!!!

The Phillies finally won the World Series. Gideon was too tired to stay up and watch the game, not like he would remember it at 5 days old. I was only 3 years old when the Phillies won the their first Championship in 1980. There were so many times this year when I wanted to give up hope on the Phillies. It seemed like every time I wore a Phillies shirt they would loose. I noticed the trend and stopped wearing my shirts and they started winning. During the playoffs things were different. The only losses they had were when I didn't wear a Phillies shirt, except for game 2 of the World Series where the umps blew two key calls. The past couple of years have been great to be a Phillies fan. They have been so close and made things interesting. I hope they can keep it up for a few more years and maybe even pick up another Championship. Here is shot with our Canon SD750 of Gideon and I watching the World Series.

1 comments:

tracy_a said...

Aww! You guys are so cute!

Blog Archive