Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The only red in a sea of blue

Even though I grew up very close to Baltimore I have always been a Philadelphia Phillies fan. The first baseball game I ever went to was a Phillies game. The Phillies is something my dad and I can always talk about.


Earlier tonight Victoria and I went to Dodger Stadium to see the Phillies play. They ended up giving up the lead in the 8th inning and loosing the game in the 9th. We had some pretty nice seats. We were in the left field bleachers in the front row. Sadly no homers were hit our way. The signage at Dodger stadium leaves alot to be desired. It was like playing Where's Waldo when trying to find out the section numbers. They were not at the bottom of the stands like most ballparks. So we walked up several times looking for our seats getting booed in the process. There were other Phillies fans at the game that received the same welcome as us. At least when you did run into someone wearing red they were very nice and said hello. Here is the view from our seats with the Canon SD750.


I was hoping to go down to San Diego this weekend to catch a Phillies game there but I have another wedding in Seattle. So I guess we won't get to see the Phillies play again out here until next year. Here is us wearing red surrounded by Dodger fans.

1 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that stadium is brutal if you're not a dodg...i can't even say it ;)

Blog Archive