Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Alex & Colleen - 11/28/08

I am back up and running after a two week trip to the east coast and a week fighting a nasty cold/flu bug. Last month Victoria, Gideon, and I made a trip back to MD, OH, and PA to visit family and friends, celebrate Thanksgiving, and attend a family wedding.


I have known Alex, the groom, since he was born. He is my youngest cousin and it has been fun to see him grow up to the man he is today. I am so happy he has found someone as wonderful as Colleen to go through life with. I wish them many happy years together. I was not the official photographer for Alex & Colleen's wedding but I was able to grab some shots throughout the day while enjoying the wedding and reception with Victoria and Gideon. Here are a few of my favorites from the day.


Colleen getting ready at her parent's home.





Alex and Collen head over to Bella Tori for some shots with their wedding party. The first shot is when Alex and Colleen first see each other ready for their big day


A couple quick shots I grabbed of Colleen while the guys were being photographed.



Alex turned out pretty well.



Just two from the ceremony.



The first dance



I love this shot even though it isn't sharp. I used a slower shutter speed and caught some motion at the end of their first dance.


Colleen dancing with her father


Some details from the day





4 comments:

Bentley Studios said...

GREAT GREAT GREAT amazing shots! They Look so darn good and YOUNG! XXOO Beautiful Rustin!

XXOO

Christine (hug & Pinch your baby 4 me!)

Beth Greenwood said...

Enjoyed every photo, you caught some very precious moments.

Anonymous said...

Timeless, festive, fun, romantic, soft, gorgeous! That's a good start of how to describe how you captured their day. Beautiful work RMC! Cheers!

Ami J Davenport said...

I am sure that the couple will cherish your work for years to come. You captured such beautiful emotion

Blog Archive