Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am a little behind

I am a little behind in my posts with the change in routine that came with the arrival of Gideon. The good news is that I think we have new routine down and I can get back to posting.


Back in September, I tagged along with my good friend, Jeremy Yates, to photograph Sarah and John's wedding at the Pacific Asia Museum in Pasadena, CA. I had a blast shooting with Jeremy and hope that we can do it again many times in the future. Make sure you go check out Jeremy's post from Sarah and John's wedding to see addition photos. Here are a few of my favorite images I took that day.


Sarah getting ready.





John, the groom.


The Ceremony.



John anxiously waiting for Sarah to come down the aisle.




First dance


Some details






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing photos!

Blog Archive