Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Updates

The past couple of weeks have been crazy. I am just about to head back to Vegas for the second time this week to attend Photoshop World. Victoria and I were there last weekend for a friend's wedding. My best friend, Mike, flew into Vegas to spend the week with us in Vegas and LA. Stay tuned for a blog post about some of our adventures. It was my 31st birthday this past Sunday, the 31st. Victoria, Mike, and I enjoyed a nice meal at Carrabba's in Vegas. When we lived in Maryland we had one within walking distance. Now the closest one is in Vegas. For my birthday I rented a Canon 45mm tilt-shift lens for fun. Here are a few images I shot while playing around with the lens in Vegas and back at our apartment.




I think we'd better start getting ready for this baby. The end is coming soon. Victoria at 33 weeks.


Stay tuned for images from Vegas and from another wedding I shot in Seattle in August.

1 comments:

Janelle & Andy Mullan said...

wow! victoria is getting so big!! i hope she is doing well...she certainly looks like she is! that lens looks interesting! i bet you had fun playing with it!
janelle

Blog Archive