Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Andrew & Keeshia - 6/28/08

This past Saturday I had the pleasure to photograph Andrew & Keeshia's wedding at the Chapman Chapel in Orange, CA. Marisa Leigh joined me as a second shooter for the day. I can't thank Marisa enough for all the help and inspiration she provided. Andrew & Keeshia made our job easy being so fun and easy to photograph. I wish them many happy years together. Here are some of my favorites from the day.


Getting Ready



Keeshia made a beautiful bride



Andrew was relaxed and looking sharp


The Ceremony



After the ceremony and some group pictures Andrew, Keeshia, and I headed off to Old Towne Orange to get some shots. Here are some of my favorites.





The reception was at Original Mike's in Santa Ana, CA.




Some Details






0 comments:

Blog Archive