Monday, June 09, 2008

Augusto & Sandra - 6/7/08

On Saturday night I had the pleasure of photographing Augusto and Sandra's wedding at the Los Angeles Natural History Museum. The ceremony and reception were beautiful. The ceremony took place in the North American Mammal Hall and the reception was in the African Mammal Hall. I am so glad I could be there to capture their special day. I rented a Canon 24mm F/1.4L lens for the night. After some of the images I got with this lens I was sad when I had to return it. It will definitely be the next lens I purchase.


Sandra right after getting her dress on. She made a stunning bride.


The Ceremony





Some portraits. I just loved the light on the next two shots. I can't decide which I like more the image with the 24mm or my 85mm f/1.2L.


With the Canon 24mm f/1.4L


With the Canon 85mm f/1.2L II


We had to get pictures with the dinosaurs.



Some Details






Once again I am stuck between which image I like better. The one with the 85mm f/1.2L or the one with the 24mm f/1.4L


With the 85mm f/1.2L


With the 24mm f/1.4L


One last wave goodbye before they head off and enjoy married life.

0 comments:

Blog Archive