Sunday, April 27, 2008

Saturday fun

This weekend we had an old friend come to visit us. My buddy Phil from Bel Air, MD came to enjoy some great meals, conversations, and fun. Phil and his family own one of my favorite places to eat back in MD, C.R. Wings which is located in Bel Air. Even though I can't visit C.R. Wings as often as I would like anymore, Phil was nice enough to bring some of his special wing sauce and a couple other tips so Victoria and I can enjoy some great wings in Los Angeles.


On Saturday we headed to the Griddle Cafe on Sunset Blvd for a yummy breakfast to start the day. After that we headed over to The Getty to enjoy the view, weather, and some art. Here are some pictures I took while we were at The Getty.


Phil


My beautiful wife


Here she is at 15 weeks pregnant and looking more beautiful every day.



A humming bird we saw at The Getty


The Getty

0 comments:

Blog Archive