Friday, March 07, 2008

Themes so far this year

So far this year each month has had a separate distinct theme.


January - A month of being sick. I started off the year with a trip to Ohio for Jon & Alison's wedding. After I got back I spent the next several weeks sick. I didn't feel back to normal until the last days of the month.


February - A month of visitors. The first visitor we had was my wife's best friend April who came towards the beginning of the month and stay for a long weekend. We had a great time going out on a whale watching trip out of Long Beach and doing other fun things. The second visitor was one of my best friends, Richie. Richie and I have been friends since middle school when we worked in the computer lab together. Richie stayed for a week and we had a great time visiting the filming locations for E.T., Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Back to the Future, and other movies. It was a great month and I hope we have more visitors soon.


March - A month of travel. March is just starting out but the theme is pretty clear. I am currently writing this blog post as I sit at LAX waiting for my flight to Baltimore. I am heading back to Baltimore to visit friends and family, shoot an engagement session, and donate my time and skills for a great charity. I come back on the 12th only to head back out of town again on the 15th for WPPI in Las Vegas. Make sure you check back for images from my travels.

0 comments:

Blog Archive