Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Baby Shower

Earlier today several of our friends threw Victoria and I a baby shower for our baby boy who is due in 3 more weeks. It was so much fun to get together with some great friends and family to share in our upcoming birth. Our friends George and Lory opened their home to host the party. As if opening their home wasn't enough they also provided some great grub for all of us to chow down on. Jessica provided some awesome decorations and helped with the planning. My sister, Shea, planned all the games and coordinated the event. We are so blessed to have so many amazing people in our lives. Here are some images I snapped throughout the day while I was having fun.


My sister giving directions to one of the games.


A 3-team diaper changing contest with Dan, Jessica, and Amy going at it.


Some of our friends hanging out and having a good time



Victoria at 37 weeks


George and Lory


Lory, Jessica, and Shea


The gifts.


Some Details



A cake made of diapers by Jessica.


Some of the awesome food we enjoyed


1 comments:

Deanna Quinton Larson said...

Gorgeous work. Can't believe you shot your own baby shower! Pics are so good I wish I was there!

Blog Archive