Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Portrait Section

With the new addition to our family I plan to add professional newborn and children’s photography to my business. Since this is a new extension of my business, I want to offer any of my blog readers in the Los Angeles / Orange County area the chance to be some of my first clients.


Anyone that sets up a session with me between now and the end of the year will receive:
1. A free weekday sitting/session fee (a $250 value)
2. Images from the session hosted online for purchasing and viewing with no minimum purchase required.
3. 50% off all prints for the first 30 days after going online
4. 2 for 1 prints for the first 30 days (ex: if you order 1 5x7 you will receive a second of that same image for free)


You can check out the new portrait section of my website at rmcphoto.com. Below are a couple of screen captures of my new site. If your browser does not match these images when you go to my new webpage, you may need to clear your cache.

If anyone is interested in taking advantage of this offer or has questions please contact me at info @ rmcphoto.com or call 410-652-8223 to set up an appointment.




1 comments:

marc weisberg said...

Rock On Rustin! Awesome work. I hope you new endeavor is a smash sucess!
follow your bliss,
marc w.

Blog Archive