Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Matt & Gretchen - 5/30/08

Last Friday I was in Bensalem, PA to shoot Matt & Gretchen's wedding. You may remember their engagement session that I posted about on my blog back in March. Matt and I used to work together at Lockheed Martin. A little after he took position in another office with Lockheed, he sent me an email telling me he was going to propose and wanted me to be their wedding photographer. It feels like it was so long ago when I got that email. Even after moving across the country this past fall they still wanted me as their photographer. I am so thankful that they brought me back east for a few days to be a part of their wedding day.


I wish Matt and Gretchen many happy years together and a safe trip to Las Vegas. I hope they win big! Other than a little heat and humidity it was a perfect day.


My day started by meeting up with Gretchen and the other women at a salon to get their hair done.





Next I headed back to the hotel to capture Gretchen finishing getting ready.





The ceremony




Off to the reception and some portraits.






Gretchen made a stunning bride!


Matt cleaned up pretty well.


At the reception.



Some details








Gretchen's engagement ring on the right and her grandmother's on the left.

3 comments:

Love is Green! said...

Nice job! You are a talented photographer. Honored to have you as a colleague.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. I especially like the one right after the limo shot - AMAZING colors!

rmcphoto said...

Thank you so much for the compliments. I am so happy to work in an industry with so many talented people. I feel so blessed!

Blog Archive