Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Marty & Nancy - 8/2/08

Last weekend I took a flight up the coast to Seattle so I could photograph Marty and Nancy's wedding. The ceremony and reception took place at Marty and Nancy's lakefront home in Lake Tapps, WA. All of the guests were either family or very close friends which made for a very intimate and relaxed evening. The best part was everyone made me feel welcomed like I was an old friend. I am so happy I could capture Marty and Nancy's special day. Here are some of my favorite images from their wedding.


Getting ready for the big night.




The ceremony




A few portraits



Marty and Nancy are avid swing dancers and chose that for their first dance.


They also did some slow dances.


Once last image before I headed to the hotel for the night


Some of the details from the day






4 comments:

Lisa Stein said...

Great shots! Love the nice big 2 tone blog!

Anonymous said...

wow! great job on this wedding! The colors pop and the editing is perfect....kudos! ~Kim

E. Broderick Photography said...

Beautiful images. I have wanted a fish-eye forever and your shots are making me drool! Love that ring shot at the end. What lens did you use for the portraits of bride and groom alone? Beautiful...

Also, that polaroid shot on the dock is priceless.

rmcphoto said...

Thanks guys.

e. Broderick... that fisheye is pretty nice, especially on the 5D. For the portraits I used the best portrait lens out there, the Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II. I love that lens.

Blog Archive