Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hotel Bel Air

This past Monday I had the chance to photograph an event at Hotel Bel Air for Moet Hennessy. I am very thankful for the amazing photographer, Claire Barrett, for sending me this referral. I can't thank her enough and hope to return the favor one day. I had a chance to work with Jeff Brown and his amazing team at Brown Hot Events. Jeff and his team pulled off an amazing event and made me feel so welcome and part of their team.



Here are some of the details from the day.













I did get the chance to have lunch at the restaurant at Hotel Bel Air thanks to Jeff. I didn't see any celebrities but I am kind of glad. I was carrying around my Canon 5D with my 70-200 f/2.8L IS lens attached and I was a little afraid that if I did see someone famous they would think I was a paparazzi. I had visions of being tackled by their posse before I could even say hello and how much I love their work. Taking their picture would be the last thing on my mind.

1 comments:

claire barrett said...

They look fabulous!!! Great job!

Blog Archive