Tuesday, April 22, 2008

How Soon?

I was just checking out the site for one of my favorite places to eat back on the east coast and I noticed something was different when I clicked on locations. The map, as seen below, now has CA colored red indicating that there is a location in California.


I clicked on California hoping that it wouldn't be that far away. I was surprised and excited when the location came up as:


Carson, CA - Coming Soon
Location: Southbay Pavillion
20700 Avalon Blvd, Carson, CA 90746
See Map Location


Jackpot! Only about 15 miles away. I don't know when it opens but hope it is really soon. Make sure you check out the Five Guys Burgers & Fries website. I still love In-N-Out and The Counter but am excited that I won't have to wait for a trip to the East Coast for Five Guys.

0 comments:

Blog Archive