Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thirst Relief Mentor Auction


Today was an awesome day! This afternoon I found out I was the top bidder for a mentoring session with Dane Sanders in the WPPI Thirst Relief Mentor Auction. Thirst Relief's mission is to provide pure drinking water to those in need across the world. We take it for granted that we can turn on our faucet and get clean drinking water in our own home. Many of us don't even use that option but instead go out and buy bottles of water. A donation of $5 to Thirst Relief can save a life by protecting them from water borne illnesses. Please consider contributing to this great cause. I was able to save 101 lives today with my donation. I am so thankful for Dane and many other leaders in the Wedding and Portrait Photography industry for giving their time and knowledge in exchange for our donations.


Make sure you check out these links.
Dane Sanders Photography
Dane's Blog
CutFrame Tv - a YouTube for photographers created by Dane Sanders

4 comments:

gabriel.ryan. said...

first off, its so rad that you would contribute to such a cool cause, that has a real impact on peoples lives. second, dane is such a great guy/photographer. i am assuming you will be with us at the workshop in vegas? can't wait to meet you!

rmcphoto said...

Gabriel,

Thank you so much for the comment. I will be in Vegas for the workshop and WPPI 3/14-3/20. I look forward to meeting a bunch of new people and making some new friends. I look forward to meeting you also.

Christine said...

It was a tough fight, and my mom duties didn't let me bid again in the end, but I'm glad you won and stoked about meeting you in Vegas! You have lots of great work here!

April said...

I'm confused. Why is the zip code on here the same as mine?

Blog Archive